SolidTrust Pay Instructions
Setup SolidTrust Pay SCI
1. Only VERIFIED Solid Trust Pay accounts able accept payments from site! You should verify your account before follow next steps!
2. Enter your Solid Trust Pay account.
3. Switch to “Merchant Zone” -> “Create Payment Buttons” page in top menu.
4. You will be prompt create a Payment Button if you did not add it before. If you already have Payment buttons, you should click on “Add new Button” button
5. This page will create new payment button:
Button Name – enter any name without spaces and special characters.
Notify URL – correct full link to your index.php script. If you are using SSL, do not forget start URL with https://.
6. After you create button you will see confirmation page where you should click “Return to payment buttons” link.
7. Next page will show you your Payment buttons. Newly created Payment buttons have “Enabled” status “No” and are inactive. You have to wait up to 48 hours whlie your button will be enabled!.
8. Next important step is setup your “Merchant Zone” -> “Payment Button Password”
9. 1st password is your STP account password to verify your ID. 2nd password is your Payment Button Password. To make strong password click on “Generate Password” button – copy generated password and click “Confirm” button to use it. Click on Update Password button.
10. Enter Pro HYIP admin payment Settings page and setup Solid Trust Pay SCI:
11. Do not forget save Settings.
12. Create test user account and make deposit via Solid Trust Pay to test your settings.
Setup SolidTrust Pay API
2. Switch to “Merchant Zone” -> “Remote Payment API” page.
3.Setup your payment API:
Password – your STP account password to verify your ID
API Name – any string without spaces and special characters
API Password – to make strong password click on “Generate Password” button – copy generated password and click “Confirm” button to use it.
API Password Confirmation – enter generated password
Set Enabled Status – select YES option
Daily payout vlume limit – leave it blank or enter any number you want to limit your API payments per day
Notify URL – leave it blank
Server IP – leave it blank or for more security you can add your server outgoing IP to this field. Get your server outgoing IP from your hoster.
do not forget click “Edit API” button.
4. Enter Pro HYIP admin Auto-Withdrawals Settings page and setup Solid Trust Pay API:
Account Username – your primary Solid Trust Pay account login
API Name – API name you have just created on STP settings
API Password – API password you have just generated on STP settings.
6. Do not forget save Settings.